Do You Make Your Graphics?

Discussion in 'Skinning, Design and Graphics' started by PassiveHybrid, Nov 27, 2013.

1. PassiveHybrid

PassiveHybrid Regular Member

There are tons of cheap graphic sellers out there. Though, there are times where you just don't have the money to purchase. Would you guys make your own graphics if you didn't have the resources? Do you create your own graphics to save money?

2. Rylo23235

Rylo23235 Regular Member

I create my own graphics because I have the skills to do so. I also sell some of my graphic work on Fiverr and various other freelance websites. I save a lot by making them on my own and use my skills to profit even further.

3. rodserd

rodserd Regular Member

I have zero skills in this area. I usually outsource it to a friend, usually bartering programming or writing services.

4. Trickster

Trickster Regular Member

Yeah, I do. I have years of experience in image modification, editing, creation etc. My GFX skills are pretty high I'd say, and more than enough to make a logo or something similar. And I enjoy doing that, so yes, I do all graphics editing myself.

5. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint Regular Member

6. diprod

diprod Regular Member

I wish I do! But I'm not quite gifted on visual arts. I know how to draw a little but I am not very detailed when it comes to this matter. Plus I lack the creativity on conceptualizing a visual art. I hand it over to the professionals.

7. Diana

Diana Regular Member

I create my own graphics. :)