Do you make money online daily?

Discussion in 'Monetization Techniques' started by cpvr, Nov 10, 2012.

1. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

I've seen some site owners that make a lot of money on a daily basis. Whether its because they run adsense, kontera or Vibrant media, they're still making money.

I used to make $20/day, but not anymore. I'm not making a whole lot, but its decent. I wish my daily numbers were a lot higher than they are now, but hey, I'm patient.

So, what about you? What's your daily income like? What ad companies do you use? Do you sell your own ads?

2. moneyman

moneyman Regular Member

I am trying to make money daily online though I don't always have time to spend on the computer. Nowadays I have tried to focus on money making opportunities which would generate passive income. Besides I'm also freelancing, mostly translating and writing. Though I also like to complete other kind of micro jobs and earn money that way.

My online earnings vary a lot. Some month I might make even 200$ whilst other month I make only 50$.

3. bauss

bauss Regular Member

I make some money online daily, but my earnings are different everyday since my income is from poker, and is usually between $10-$50 a day.

4. Jessi

Jessi Regular Member

I technically make money online daily. I tend to get paid monthly, though. Sometimes I'll sell off ad spaces for 3 months at a time, etc, so those aren't necessarily coming in daily or even weekly, but I still figure them into my monthly income.

5. renik

renik Regular Member

I earn $100 amount of money as a daily income through reseller business.One of the simplest ways to make money through internet is to become a domain reseller.There are many reliable domain reseller sites out there in the web and you can sign up in any one of them.I bought a reseller account from Goresellers.com and started my domain name and services business!!

6. Cerberus

Cerberus Admin Talk Staff

I think making money online steadily is one of the hardest things to do. Specially if you are trying to do it daily. As of this moment, due to me not having any sites online, I make 0 dollars LOL I know that is a lot :) .. But, when I am unlazied I find it fairly easy to make 10 to 20 a day using Adsense, CPA, and various other online revenue streams. The key to making money is more dedication than anything. It is out there to be made you just have to put time into making it..

7. spyka

spyka Regular Member

Our adsense peaked a few years back at around $200 a day, although it's decreased a tad since as we've moved to other provides who pay and report on a monthly basis so its hard to calculate daily incomes.

I don't sell my own ads and wouldn't really know when to start, or find the time!

8. Bill Hughes

Bill Hughes Regular Member

Only money I am making online right now is from freelancing. I am currently working on a major personal project which has been in development for over a year. Over 200hour's of coding so far, if not more. When released though, within a year, I am expecting to have my network be peaking a million's of page views daily but I am not trying to make money from ad's, but from site upgrade's. Still ton's left to code though, so lets not jump the gun. I did make 10 cents though from an ad in last 2 days though from project wonderful on my dev forum. lol's.. ;-)

Brandon likes this.
  9. KneeHigh

KneeHigh Regular Member

My goal is to have enough passive income to enjoy a comfortable retirement. Most of my online income comes from banner ad sales, cpc & cpa ads, and affiliate commissions -- so, not quite hands-free income, but I'm getting there. I've got accounts all over the place, so it's been a while since I've gone a day without making money somewhere.

10. mscuban

mscuban Regular Member

I used to have Adsense running on a blog and it made me $20.00. It hasn't moved an inch since then. Recently, I have decided to upload videos onto YouTube and plan on making that work. Oh, but I did use to have a website two years ago and had Adsense running on there too. I use to also use ity.im and something else. I have a balance on ity.im but since I don't have a website or blog that I can manage to their satisfaction, my money is going to burn in their pocket.

For now, I am delving into content writing for one website, doing music reviews for another website and working through multiple activities through a website that offers many options to earn. Eventually all the funds will go to a brand new website to my personal liking for blogging. That's my ultimate goal. I've never done a forum and, frankly, I am not sure that I want to go that route as it's very time consuming and very detailed.

11. Gregman

Gregman Regular Member

In the past I had a adult website that was a HUGE earner. And then my family found out and about disowned me. And more recently I had a Linux forum that was earning ok. My biggest problem has been my wife she never liked anything I did and always complained about it and I would give up and sell my websites.

But now I am getting a divorce and I am curious on how far the rabbit hole is going to go. I plan on making a network of websites and when I get enough content I plan on running adds. I hope it all works out because if it does I will be sure to email my soon to be ex wife a copy of my yearly earnings!

12. bosconian

bosconian Regular Member

I'm making money daily but it is for content creation, that is paid forum posting and article writing. I'm making a few bucks every days (around $2 or $3). I'm working on creating a new blog and hopefuly make some money with that too.