Congrats to AWS for buying AdminTalk

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by WEfail, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WEfail

WEfail Regular Member

lies.

2. VICE

VICE Regular Member

I don't know much about the feud between Carlos Santana and Brandon Lee but without Mark and Paul around, I don't see anything fun on the horizon.

3. WEfail

WEfail Regular Member

Carlos was pretty much the founder. There was a power struggle and Brandon ultimately banned him. I am told Brandon was conspiring with another member though to get rid of Carlos.
    I am glad AWS has unbanned Carlos. For we shall let Carlos speak the truth once again.

Best way to spruce this place up is more vb5 threads.

GasMan320 likes this.
  4. VICE

VICE Regular Member

I love power struggle telenovela.
    Definitely can spruce this place up.

5. VICE

VICE Regular Member

@WEfail
    On another note, if my memory serves me right, I also remember another female user from IPB being banned here.
    What's her story? I think her name was Rumi or something similar.

6. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    That was Remi. I wondered what happened to her.

7. dojo

dojo Regular Member

Thank you for your kind words. I have done some extensive work on it these days, still have a truckload of changes to make

Chris Teriakis likes this.
  8. John

John Regular Member

Congrats Bob and Brandon, the place will be in good hands. I, too, have moved on from the forum world (other than the occasional visit to a few places I like, here for example), and I must say, I don't miss it one bit! Running forums had become a chore and not enjoyable at all to me...and many others in the last few years, it seems.

AWS likes this.
  9. Code Monkey

Code Monkey Regular Member

I was sorry to see you go as well. I gave it up long ago as you know. I just brought back one site that I loved and is basically there for people I gamed with for years and I like to tinker on it. I don't really care much if it's successful or not. So all the fun without the stress. :D

10. BirdOPrey5

BirdOPrey5 #Awesome

First Name:
    Joe
    Congrats AWS on the purchase. Best wishes for you and the site. :)

11. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    Thanks Joe.

12. eva2000

eva2000 Regular Member

woah what happened ? I go away for some holiday server tweaking and come back to new ownership! :eek: :)

Congrats AWS

13. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    Thanks George.

14. Carlos

Carlos Regular Member

Talk behind my back. Go ahead. You think that's a good thing to do? If you're going to be the one to talk, talk shit when I'm here, bitch.

I can be a nice person, I can be fun person to be around, I can be a cool guy. I might be a hothead, but like AWS said, I end up cooling down by the end of the day. And, YES, I'm right. I usually end up being right at the end of the day. So know your role and shut yo mouth.

Talking shit behind people's back. I've had enough with these haters on xenForo, and here I thought you were a nice guy, Jmurry, but you talking shit behind my back? I didn't see that one coming. I never really had a problem with you until just now. Now I'm filing you under enemies. Good job.
    You too. You have no right to be talking shit behind my back. If you got a problem with me, you take it up with me. Don't go trying to tarnish my name because you want to. If you're going to hide behind that computer and stealth-tarnish my name by saying "I don't have to read his drivel anymore," then GTFO. Really.

When I was banned and I saw you talking out of your ass about how you think I'm "too much." (I don't remember what you said, but I know you meant to attack me while I was down.) I was pissed. Almost made me want to punch the screen. I hate nothing more than people kicking someone's stomach while they're down when in the first place I've been nothing, but nice to that particular person. HATE.
    I thank you for pushing for the unban, but it wasn't necessary. When someone bans someone else for no [****][****][****][****]ing reason like Brandon did to me - I end up being unbanned. You just made it easier. And I thank you for that.

However, I'm not the founder of Admin Talk. I'm sure you were confused by my signature, where it said "Carlos Morales - Founder and C.E.O, CarlosX360 Co., Ltd."

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
  15. VICE

VICE Regular Member

:ROFL:

jmurrayhead likes this.
  16. Carlos

Carlos Regular Member

What's so funny? Hm?

17. VICE

VICE Regular Member

Well, talking about climate change, Amazon is totally wrong to call it "cooling down". It's so hot over the head, I might as well cook a nice scrambled egg on top.

jmurrayhead likes this.
  18. Carlos

Carlos Regular Member

That's not what thread is about. You're off the tangent here.

19. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Regular Member

First Name:
    Jason
    See what I mean, everyone? Hot head.
    Listen, bitch. This was out in a public forum that you're registered to, so it wasn't behind your back. And you just proved my point. You're a little hot head who blows his stack anytime someone dares to challenge your years of wisdom. We've seen it countless times on every site you login to, even towards people who are trying to help you with your gaming forums. And you know what, I am a nice guy. But I also have this undying thirst to call people out on their bullshit. And from where I'm standing, there's quite a bit flowing from you. Filed under enemies? What is this, 3rd grade? I don't give a [****][****][****][****]! :)

20. VICE

VICE Regular Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.