Chat Hunters

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Allan, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Chat Hunters is a new general chat forum I just started. We are looking for active members to grow with the community and become something great. I created the forum since I like talking about everything that I do. Whether it's making themes to what I ate last night for dinner. So the perfect things was a general forum where we can talk about everything together. If you have the time stop and talk a look and say hello we would love to have you.

Thank you
    Allan

2. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Don't know what to do tonight. I have a thought stop in to Chat Hunters and say hello. We would love to have part of the community.

3. Allan

Allan It's All Good

We are off to a great start. Quickly approaching 200 posts in just a couple of days. If you are looking for a great community check us out.

4. jp17

jp17 Regular Member

I checked out your forum, it looks good. I will sign up later.

Allan likes this.
  5. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Have you had the chance to stop by Chat Hunters yet? We have alot of great discussion going on about everything. We miss you and would love to have you as part of the community.

6. Allan

Allan It's All Good

We have a lot of great discussion going on at Chat hunters, I know there is something for you to enjoy as well. Stop over say hello and be a part of the community.

7. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Have you seen or checked out Chat Hunters? We are still very new but we are showing the signs of growing into a great community. We want every member to feel like they are apart of the family. If you looking for a place to talk about just about everything then click the link and check us out. We have extremely friendly staff and great members to make you feel at home. There are some great discussion that I know would interest you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to see you.
    Allan

8. Allan

Allan It's All Good

While I'm here thought I would post a little update for anyone interested. We are quickly approaching 400 posts. We are growing slowly but steady. We have a lot of great topics for you jump into and share your thoughts. There are some great forums that has advertised in the showcase thread and added their link to the directory. When you get the time stop by say and say Hello.

9. Allan

Allan It's All Good

Wow it's been awhile since I posted an update. Well that's good though since we have had a lot of changes as of recent. The biggest one is that Chat Hunters is now running on Xenforo. We also opened the SOTM of month contest. So stop what you are doing and check us out.