Blue Moon Roleplaying

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by BlisteredBlood, Jun 4, 2009.

1. BlisteredBlood

BlisteredBlood Newcomer

First Name:
    Daniel
    Despite we're an 18+ community, we're always on the hunt for new members to come on by and give us a look!

Here's our current running stats thus far.

Total posts 181514 | Total topics 5401 | Total members 1339

The team consists of prettylykSIN and Trygon as our admins, myself, Ilovegoatse, Anjeru and Dream on the moderating side of things. We also have a gentleman from Elliquiy Roleplaying giving us a helping hand throughout the proceedings by the name of Vekseid.

if you're interested in swinging by and saying hello, here's where to go.

Blue Moon Role Playing Forums

2. Havok

Havok Regular Member

Really nice forum you have there. Love the Stats.

3. Soliloquy

Soliloquy Regular Member

Love your splash page, the moon over the city lights is beautiful.

4. Jaloko

Jaloko Newcomer

Nice forum!

5. The Cadet

The Cadet Adept

First Name:
    Jonah
    Nice splash page. I'll get to the rest when my mom isn't looking over my shoulder. :V

6. The Cadet

The Cadet Adept

First Name:
    Jonah
    Oooookay.

I get to the forum. It looks like a very smooth dark blue design. Pleasing to the eye. The banner is beautiful.

I started looking through the threads, and I can see why it's an adult forum. I can't really make out much about the community. "Show Yourselves!" was rather disappointing (:V).
    Love clause six of your rules.
    See you moved from a free host. How was that?

You've targeted your keywords relatively well; I would look into targeting "adult" a little-there are less Adult RP sites than otherwise, and you show up on page two there.

I noticed no advertisements with adblock off... I'd recommend trying to get some kind of ads. Try black label ads, they are supposedly pretty good. I could be wrong though.

Generally, it seems to have a lot of very solid content; I think I may have found a decent place for literotica-style stuff :lol:.

The site seems obviously very active, and I don't know when you started, so I can't judge on that, but it seems to get good postage.

All in all, seems like a success to me.

7. BlisteredBlood

BlisteredBlood Newcomer

First Name:
    Daniel
    The truth is, the move to a different server was a bit of a pain considering we moved not once but twice during the course of ten months, but we've been doing great ever since. However, as pointed out by Vekseid previously on the site, we're not even close to a website he runs called Elliquiy Roleplaying in terms of total activity, but what you say definitely has merit.

Now that I mentioned this, we originally got started on Forumotion ten months ago, but we had a really slow start. After some time, we moved onto Adult Forum Hosting, but for some reason or another, it was pretty hard to work with, espcially with the PM system there, so we packed our bags to then be officially welcomed to our new home.

8. Tyler

Tyler The Badministrator

First Name:
    Tyler
    I love the skin and splash page. Nice forum. :)