Artrift - Digital Arts Community (Moderators and Staff Wanted)

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by Landman, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Landman

Landman Regular Member

Hey everyone,

I am the creator and founder of Artrift. Currently, I am the only person running Artrift.

Artrift is a digital arts community and social network for designers, digital artists of all kinds. The community is growing at a steady rate and people are friendly towards each other so its a nice little online family.

The site features full blown social network features such as: Image/Audio/Image galleries; IM chat with friends; Status Updates etc. The aim is for creative people to share content with ease.

Right now, I am looking for moderators and community managers for the site. This is purely voluntary and all moderators and community staff will have higher admin rights than regular members. Moderators and community staff are only required to interact with members on the site so we can have continuous activity on a daily basis.

What do you have to do?
    1. Reply to this thread if you are interested
    2. Register on Artrift.
    3. Add me as a friend on my profile Artrift.com/Landman
    4. Send me a PM
    5. And I'll give you Moderator/Staff status.
    6. All you need to do is get Rifting on Artrift :)
    This is for people who enjoy design and digital art.

Take note: I'll always monitor the site, so if a person abuses their privileges they'll get a warning and if you continue abusing your rights I'll bann you with a click of a button. :P

This is not my site, this is a site for everyone.

Artrift - Explore. Discover. Be Yourself. :)

2. Landman

Landman Regular Member

I took some advice from reading through Adminbb and a few other forums. The best way to get moderators is to look within your website community.

We're proud to have 6 new moderators on Artrift :) Here is a list of the moderators on Artrift.

3. SpacewardAsh

SpacewardAsh Lurking From Space

First Name:
    Ashley
    so does that mean that all your positions have been filled, or are you still looking?

4. Landman

Landman Regular Member

Oh no, we're always looking for new moderators. :)

5. SpacewardAsh

SpacewardAsh Lurking From Space

First Name:
    Ashley
    OK Cool, good luck in the continuation of searching for staff on your forum :cool:

6. Landman

Landman Regular Member

Hey all!

I'm about 90% complete with the redesign of Artrift! I would like to get some feedback on what everyone thinks of the site design?

The homepage is not complete, Artrift.com but you can see how the site looks while browsing Art and other media on the Artrift Gallery

Please let me know what you think? I am also still looking for people who would like to get invovled with moderating the site and becoming an active member to grow this community and be part of something on a global scale.

Thanks,
    Landman