About private forums

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by Dan Hutter, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

http://charlottesville.craigslist.org/eve/1982157809.html

See us on the web at www.rivercityprodj.co.nr

Going once! Going twice!

I have the suit written up and I will be filing it Thursday and will be having it served on Monday (is your address still the same one Sound Choice was finally able to serve you at?)

2. c. staley

c. staley Regular Member

3. Thunder Hag

Thunder Hag Regular Member

Not sure if your last name is Miller, but if it is, he called you a jerk off, cause he has photos of his CDG discs on his website.
    The pictures are under equipment.
    http://www.rivercityprodj.co.nr/

Just a heads up, see I am not out to get you. IF you can read this, since you said I was ignored for NO reason.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

First off it will be filed in Albermare County Court you will be welcome to look it up!

5. c. staley

c. staley Regular Member

Just confirm that you filed it.... I'll look for it then.

And Thunder Hag:

Apparently, he does still have you on ignore.... so even though you've pointed out the website that plainly says: "S Miller is a Jerkoff" He'll probably never see it.....

But knowing him, he'll take you off ignore just long enough to read that post, but not long enough to realize (god help him, admit!) that he's made a mistake.

6. Thunder Hag

Yeah while his ideas of the whole Karaoke business and mine differ, greatly apparently, he is just being nasty. He called me Nigel in another post. I have already said my name is Craig twice. If I was the person he was accusing does he think I would point out the website, that HE posted? I was TRYING to be nice. I don't know him or his last name, just noticed, they had a cool site, a little on the edgy side for me, if they wanna do any kind of wedding type of business etc, but a nice site none the less.

I would have never heard of them had HE not posted it telling everyone essentially to go check it out.

And...besides the fact he has chosen to give me a hard time, he calls someone out for being a pirate? The person CLEARLY has thousands of discs in picture on his website, I have heard of soundchoice being impressed with this. He's not? I guess I just don't understand him. I guess he linked the site before he even bother looking at it. This falls right in line with my very first comment made on here. SLANDER for no reason other than to be nasty and hateful.

7. DannyGKaraoke

DannyGKaraoke Regular Member

funny the link brings me back to here.

8. Thunder Hag

Thats odd, it worked for me, I guess try clicking on Thunder's link like I did.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Chip,

Please link to the website that states "I am a jerkoff"! I have already posted a link to Thunder Hag's (Nigel) website above!

By the way no mistake on my part this is Nigel his style, like your's, mine and everyone else's gives each away!

10. Thunder Hag

Fixed it, DannyG

11. Diafel

Diafel Regular Member

Gawd! Is EVERYONE new to the going to be Nigel, Thunder?? Let it go. Your paranoia is beginning to get out of hand.

12. Thunder Hag

Again,
    I am now gonna assume your blind, this make 4 times I tell you!

I AM NOT NIGEL:yahpullhair:

I DON'T EVEN KNOW A NIGEL

MY NAME IS CRAIG

GET IT RIGHT

MORON!!!

13. Loneavenger

Loneavenger Regular Member

I recognize some of those pictures off his website...Nigel is the one who has been bombarding the local Craigslist with these anti-soundchoice ads. You search Craigslist and get all these garbage posts about watching out for investigators at your shows. I don't know this guy personally, but i do know the bad reputation he has created for himself here in Richmond, i don't see how this is a wise business decision for him

14. c. staley

c. staley Regular Member

Well, the site doesn't exact say:
    But I guess you just did! Nice of you to admit it, but you're 1 day late of "National Coming Out Day."

(see? I can play 8th grade games too!) :laughpill:

Anyway, your usage of the ignore option is what got you in this mess Steve Miller (a.k.a. "Thunder"). I'm sure you'll figure out how to find it... But just as a "heads up", you're looking pretty dumb right about now. Don't worry though, I'm sure some cheerleader will be by soon to help you. :wubpill:

15. Guest

Guest Guest

No! Just Nigel..............:laughpill:

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Just not dumb enough to take Nigel off ignore!

17. Thunder Hag

Okay I have come to the conclusion that not only did I think you may have been slightly off balanced to that I now know you are. I don't know where your from, I don't care, I am from the Atlanta area, in a town called Newnan, NOW, I went to East Coweta High School, Central Middle School, Elm Street Elementary school. My first job ever was at Morrison's Cafeteria in Peachtree City. Thats off Hwy 34 BTW.What other kinda freaking proof do you need Santa Claus?

GEEZ your a total and complete idiot!

18. c. staley

c. staley Regular Member

Ooookay.... whatever you say boy genius...:nerdpill:

19. Thunder Hag

Oh Sorry, My High School was in Sharpsburg, My middle school was on Martin Luther King Blvd, before they changed the road name it used to be McIntosh Trail , and my Elementary school was on the corner of Elm and Dixon Street.

20. Thunder Hag

After all this info I was nice enough to provide, if he still thinks I am whoever this Nigel guy is, then he needs to be put on life support cause he is officially brain dead.

Craig