About private forums

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by Dan Hutter, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Dan Hutter

Dan Hutter aka Big Dan

This doesn't apply to most of you but just as a note you need 10 or more posts to see the private forums which is where all the Karaoke threads from ODJT have been placed.

This is done for a number or reasons primarily so someone (perhaps a client) cannot just sign up and view all the private boards.

Everyone who had more than 10 posts on the KJ board on ODJT already has access.

2. KjFlorida

KjFlorida Regular Member

ok now I understand

3. Lshiny

Lshiny Regular Member

And I thought it was just a ruse to pull me out of my shell.:laughpill:

4. Loneavenger

Loneavenger Regular Member

Your Halfway there! :biggrinpill:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

But you may not want to be there!:winkpill:

6. Lshiny

Lshiny Regular Member

Oh, I want to be there. I would hate missing the back and forth between you and Joe! :laughpill:

7. JoeChartreuse

JoeChartreuse Regular Member

I dunno.... Lately we seem to be the warm fuzzies of the group by comparison...:rolleyespill:

8. russsh

russsh Regular Member

Gosh golly geeeeee....perhaps things would be different if clients were allowed to take a peek and see how the KJ-Host they hired treated others.........

things that make you go, hmmmmmmmmm

9. possumdog

possumdog Regular Member

Now, there's a blow.......

10. RealityCheck

RealityCheck Regular Member

That policy makes good sense. :)

11. KjAthena

KjAthena Regular Member

Gee Russsh I think that may make alot of sense for some of us

12. Thunder Hag

Thunder Hag Regular Member

If that were the case a lot of them would not have a job! There's a lot of people on the boards who attack people and ASSume they are pirates. Because of this a lot of the KJ's are just mean and hateful. I have been on here for months just watching and not saying anything. Tired of watching the slander. Those who do it, they know who I am referring to. No need for name calling. I wouldn't want to become banned for stating the obvious.

13. jokerswild

jokerswild Regular Member

Hold on just one second here..... you've been on here for Months?????

This board just opend about 1 month ago or less.... further you just signed on......

Who are you really?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Say Hello to Nigel, who is about to get sued over a stupid Craigslist add!

15. Thunder Hag

It has not been around for a month, it was on ourdjtalk long before it was moved, and just cause I didn't register doesn't mean I couldn't read the posts.

Not sure what you mean by who I am really, I am me.
    My name is Craig Brown. Age 32 from Atlanta, need a blood type?

16. jokerswild

Thank you for the introduction.... what's the story with the name and avatar?

17. Thunder Hag

Name I mentioned in another post, but I guess I will do it again.
    I was raised around my mother riding Harleys etc, and her nickname was Thunder Hag, based on loud pipes and her being a little old to be carrying me around I assume. However I was raised around this culture and her nickname kinda became mine, there's ol Thunder Hags boy etc..

As for the Avatar...I guess I just hate Che, and to me he is nothing but Cuba version of Mickey Mouse. Guess it fits.
    Sorry for my rude approach, but I was told I was on ignore without any reason for it. I never called anyone out. But whatever.

18. jokerswild

Ok so then why the sig line on ODJT.... it's a rather obvious dig at Steve (Thunder)?

19. Loneavenger

Loneavenger Regular Member

Yeah I wouldn't get upset Thunder Hag, you've gotta understand it does SEEM like you created that name for the sole purpose of a dig at Thunder. Especially if you've been reading these forums for awhile, not to mention your first post is directed in direct response to one of his posts. I'm just saying you can't really get upset by all of these coincidence's. I think it's easy to see how your intentions could be misconstrued.

20. Thunder Hag

Actually its a rather obvious jab at anyone who wants to be a cheerleader for a company that doesn't pay them to be one.

If I bought all my CD's at Barnes and Noble would I advertise that, And say I was a cheerleader? Being a DJ as well, and I do buy alot of CD's from BN and elsewhere, how come nobody is raving about that at the end of everyones signature? Because it's not a trend.

Mentioning Chartbuster and Sound Choice at the end of every post, to say that your a cheerleader for a company that didn't do anything but sell you a product to me is kinda nuts. Especially when you factor in the practices of Sound Choice as of late. While they made/make an awesome product, and I will not deny that, the idea of anyone coming to me demanding ANYTHING is totally against my way of thinking. Now you factor I paid for my discs and how mad would you assume I would be. Thats like buying a new Ford and you selling it to me, and Ford coming back a few years later demanding I provide them paperwork.

I guess I am a minority in my opinions. However when I joined up tonight, it was to speak my mind about all these topics that I been reading for months.

But for you to assume that Steve aka Thunder is my obvious target, is again all wrong. He assumed the same. While his opinion and mine differ greatly, he was never my target.