About Alien Soup

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by rosebud, Sep 15, 2005.

1. rosebud

rosebud Regular Member

I have been searching through the threads here and I can not seem to find the answer I am seeking.

1)Where is alien soups base located? I mean, this person who owns this site does he live in the USA or another country?

2)Why did you choose the name Alien Soup? and how long have you been in operation?

I like to know more about a site that I belong to.

Brandon likes this.
  2. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

the base location is the mothership, but the mothership's location is a closely guarded secret.

:tongue:

Brandon likes this.
  3. lobo

lobo Guest

hangar 18 ...

Brandon likes this.
  4. Alien

Alien Regular Member

That's quite correct. :)

...and we've been up since April 2000!

Brandon likes this.
  5. Light

Light Regular Member

Yes Five years, five years *belly bumps Alien*even though I've only beened aducteed for maybe half a year

Brandon likes this.
  6. Schizander

Schizander Regular Member

Rosebud, I hope I'm not sounding too paranoid here, but isn't it asking too much to pressure these nice people into revealing the exact location of Alien Soup? And on top of that you also want to know who is in charge as well? What gives? How do we know you aren't planning some type of reprisal? Hmmmmm...I wonder.

I strongly suspect noone here is privvy to THAT kind of super sensitive information. I mean, just look around you....read between the lines....notice how certain smiley face icons are sending out encrypted signals to someone out there....and remember, it's not always such a good idea to know everything. It's been my observation that not knowing anything and not asking any questions is always better. If you start asking too many questions, people will start thinking you have an agenda, and I don't have to tell you what that means...do I? Yes....that.

As for the name "Alien Soup"....that pretty much says it all doesn't it or does it? I have no idea what I am talking about. The alien standing behind me made me type this post. Please don't ask me to prove anything. My digital camera and my palm pilot are broken. My phone no longer works. I am not allowed to leave my house or have any contact with other humans on the outside. For three months I have had only stuffed dill pickles and tepid tapwater for nourishment. Why? Because I asked too many questions. I hope this helps.

7. lobo

lobo Guest

poor earthling ... pickles ... that's what mean to live in style ...

Welcome to a soup ... :beer:

8. Stonelaughter

Stonelaughter Regular Member

Someone check that Schizander guy. He knows too much.

9. rosebud

rosebud Regular Member

When I like a site, I am curious about it.

Since Alien's flag is American, question one has been answered. Where the base is located is not really important. Another question was answered, when this site was opened 3/15/00

I asked why he named this site Alien Soup. Was waiting for an awesome answer. For example maybe one day he was watching an alien movie and that is where he came up with this name.

I like mysterys. When I do not know about something I like to ask questions. This is who I am. Alien I didn't mean to pry into your business concerning this site. This is the last time I will talk about this here. To me the subject is closed, unless someone asks me a question. :lol:

10. lobo

lobo Guest

The knowledge is a shortest way to a hell (C) Mao Zedong

11. Schizander

Waiting for an awesome answer to a question is very likely to end up being a disappointment here and elsewhere. Why? Simple really. There are only a few awesome answers in the entire universe, and well, to be honest with you they aren't used except under very special circumstances. I hope you understand. Gasoline isn't the only thing in short supply you know.

Oh, and don't be fooled by the American flag. Remember what Patrick Henry,Bob Dylan, and Homer Simpson said about flags. There's also the possibility that the original alien flag was lost or stolen. Here again we have a situation where even more questions are being asked which can cause big problems because there seems to be a shortage of answers. Need I say more? Probably not. Oops..sorry about that last question.

My suggestion is this....from now on when you have questions why not simply ignore the urge to ask them? Or better yet start thinking of questions and curiosity in general as being morally wrong and devoid of traditional family values. It is my belief that too many questions are unwholesome and un-American...all the more reason for an American flag instead of an alien flag.

The truth is, Rosebud...aliens don't have flags. Have you ever seen a flag on or in a UFO? In the entire recorded history of Ufology has any alien abductee ever mentioned the presence of a flag even under the influence of hypnosis or mind-altering drugs? Don't answer that question. I didn't mean to ask it. I was just making conversation. Someone's at my front door. I hope it's not them.

12. Stonelaughter

Schizander - you really are pushing it. We'll be there soon, don't you worry...

You must not give away any more. *Limbers up the Uber-Probe*

13. Schizander

Gulp! I....I...didn't mean it, Captain Stone....sir...honest. Not the... Uber-probe again {{{{{{{{shudder}}}}}}}}} I was simply trying to help Rosebud out, really. You see, I know what can happen when a person starts asking too many questions, and well, I thought it might be a good idea to warn her and give her a little friendly free advice and guidance.

She seems like such a nice young woman and all. One can never be too careful these days. It occured to me that she might be some type of infiltrator who was sent here by "them" to find out all kinds of secret soup information like this flag thing. One can never be too careful when dealing with highly inquisitive persons can one? Oops..sorry.

14. lobo

lobo Guest

I think that Rosebud is a secret agent ... cuz ... nobody asked about soup origin and location for last 1,000,000,000 years. I will not wander if SHE is from outer space. :eek:

We should to keep our secrets in cool'n'dry place to prevent rotten and rotticery ...

15. Schizander

I took it upon myself to do a little inquiry into the true identity of this Rosebud person, and I was amazed and perplexed to find that she has a somewhat shady background. It seems in the past she has been known to be friendly with a certain hybrid alien whose name I cannot mention here for security reasons.

Needless to say some of us here at alien soup are aware that any contact with hybrids is to be avoided at any cost. A being who is basically half human and half alien simply cannot be tolerated and yet she has chosen to befriend such an entity and not only that, she has actually been seen zipping across the skies over Connecticut and New York State in this creature's UFO and with a big smile on her face no less.

I was simply exercising my duty as a law-abiding internet using model citizen to report this abnormal and highly suspicious activity to the authorities here at Alien Soup. I hope this activity will be investigated by the appropriate individuals and a full report made to the powers that be whoever that may be and I have no clue as to who they are but somebody probably does...you think?

16. lobo

lobo Guest

Yeah ... Rosebud ... Shee is sweet! Her smile is amazing! :angel:

But it does not prove anything ...

17. Diesel

Diesel Regular Member

Prox will be around any minute with the level 5 probe. As our resident officer in charge of security and interrogation matters, we have the utmost faith in his ability to weed out the truth.

18. Stonelaughter

*nods*

An appropriate and timely response in light of this new information.

You have done well, THIS TIME, Citizen Schizander.

19. lobo

lobo Guest

DD ... I could never write so good :cookie:

20. Schizander

Thank you, Captain Stone. As I said earlier, I was simply doing my civic moral duty. I'm sure everyone is aware of the potential harm which could be done if this kind of situation were to get out of hand. Obviously this Rosebud person does not realize the seriousness of fraternizing with a known alien hybrid. I've seen it happen time and time again.

A handsome devil-may-care hybrid stud shows up late one night in one of those new inter-dimensional light speed UFO's, and some lonely desperate earth woman stumbling around in the Connecticut backwoods is swept off their feet with his alien charm and charisma. I strongly suspect she practically begged to be abducted and probed.

These hybrid scumbags are the worst of the worst. She's probably harboring a headful of repressed abduction memories about all this. Naturally we'll have to be veee-ry gentle with her when bringing those horrid abduction memories to the surface. No doubt she's a very fragile individual after what has happened. As a certified alien Hybrid cult therapist, I am hereby volunteering my services to try and salvage this young victim from the evil influence of the hybrid's mental and physical onslaught...with the permission of the ASRRC (Alien Soup Rescue and Rehabilitation Council) of course.